Welcome to Coin Herald!!! My name is Eric and I’ve been collecting coins since the raw age of 10! I started this blog because I want to be able to share my knowledge of collecting and hope to further the interest of other fellow collectors and possibly help bring in new collectors.
A few numismatic facts about my self:
- My favorite coin to collect is the Morgan Silver Dollars
- My most valuable coin is a 1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar
- I belong to a local coin club
- I spend time caring for my coins and researching them everyday
- I take a small percentage of my paycheck each week and invest into silver coins (90% circulated coins, morgans, or 1oz Eagles)
Feel free to reach out with any collecting related questions one may have!